Today I am going to be sharing with you, a recipe that is one of my favorites. It’s actually very simple and is absolutely wholesome in itself. It is loaded with too much goodness inside it and is an absolute winner for your evening get-togethers or your coffee moments. Ready to bake it already ? 😉
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Cinnamon powder- 1/2tsp
Orange zest- 1tsp
Nutmeg- a pinch
- Take oil in a bowl. Add sugar and blend it well using a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Take another bowl and add flour to it. Add the baking powder and baking soda to it and mix it with a spoon.
- Add the dry mixture to the oil+sugar mixture and keep adding milk alongside. Beat it well for about 2-3 minutes.
- On the other side mix all the hearty ingredients together: walnuts, raisins, almonds, cashews,cranberries,cinnamon powder orange zest and nutmeg.
- Keep the batter consistency to be thick. Shift the batter to a greased bundt mould. Top it with more dry mixture of walnuts, almonds etc as per your liking.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180C for about 30-35 mins or until the toothpick test comes clean.
- Let the cake cool down, drizzle some sugar on top of it and enjoy it with your favorite hot beverage.
- Prefer using oil over butter, because the oil version turns out better.
- You can also add ingredients like cherries,blueberries, apples etc.
- Always preheat your oven well according to the specifications and usage of your oven.
- You can also glaze the top of the cake with melted white chocolate.
I hope you have a great time making and enjoying this recipe. Please do share your feedback and reviews. Until next time,
Happy reading and Happy Baking,guys!