Good evening, guys!
I have been glued to my freezer like anything. You ask why ?
The reason is my homemade ice cream. Nothing beats the flavor of homemade ice cream. And the best part of this is that it is super quick and such fun to experiment flavors with. Totally love doing ice cream in my kitchen. So that is why I will be sharing my ice cream recipe today. When I started doing ice creams, I remember the first flavor I did was Vanilla, and then slowly did so many more. The good part of a basic vanilla is that you can mix it with a lot of flavors and even have it just like that. Works like magic!
So here it is, My NO CHURN VANILLA ICE CREAM!
Condensed milk- 1 can (14 ounces)
Heavy whipping cream (chilled) – 2 cups
Pure Vanilla extract- 2 tsp
Bourbon (optional) – 1 tsp
- Take a deep bowl, add the condensed milk, vanilla extract and bourbon (if desired). Blend using a stand mixer or a hand mixer until the batter comes together nicely. It takes about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, take the whipping cream and beat this mixture until soft peaks. take about 3-4 minutes.
- Now gently fold the whipping cream with the condensed milk mixture using a spatula. Transfer this batter to a loaf pan and refrigerate until firm. Takes about 6 hours to overnight.
- Your vanilla no churn ice-cream is ready!
- If your whipping cream is unsweetened, then you can add about 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar to it and whip. And if you’re using sweetened whipping cream, and still prefer a very light taste of sugar, you can add half a can of the milk to it. Totally your call! 🙂
- Use a vanilla extract and not essence. If you have vanilla bean available with you, you can use that too.
- You can top this ice cream with a lot of toppings. A lot of people like sprinkles and chips. I did mine with a light chocolate powder and it tasted delicious!
My personal suggestion to all you readers out there will be to keep experimenting. The more you do that, the more learning you shall get. It is always a good idea to record your experiments and take notes. I do that and it really helps. Good luck with that guys. Also, please do follow us on Instagram, Facebook and twitter. If you make any of our recipes, please DM the picture to us and we’d be happy to feature them on the page.
Until next time, Happy baking and Happy reading guys!