I hope you are enjoying the weekend vibes before you get bitten by the Monday-blues bug. So I am in a very lazy mood today, obviously because it’s weekend. And if you are also someone who likes easy recipes that don’t require too much time and effort and ingredients, just like me, then you must definitely try this recipe out. Also, if you’re a fan of a dessert that give you a gooey, fudgy flavor the moment you take your first bite, then this dish is definitely for you.
Today I am sharing my most loved recipe of the most fudgy brownies ever. This is literally an all time brownie recipe I have been using for years now. So, I wouldn’t want to keep you guys waiting any longer, so here you go!
SUPER FUDGY NUTELLA BROWNIES!
Butter cubes- 100 gms
All purpose flour- 1/2 cup +2 tbsp
Caster sugar- 1 cup
Cocoa powder- 3 tbsp
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Walnuts and almonds- 1/2 cup
Dark chocolate- 200 gms
- Preheat your oven to 180C and grease a square pan. An 8” would do just fine.
- Take a sauce pan, and melt the chocolate and butter over low heat. Keep it aside to cool.
- Take a bowl. Add the flour to it, and mix the baking powder and cocoa powder to it.
- Take another bowl, add the sugar to it. Mix the eggs, one at a time, using a blender and keep adding the chocolate mixture alongside.
- Fold the flour mixture to the sugar+eggs mixture nicely. Do not over mix.
- Lastly, add the coarsely chopped walnuts and almonds to the batter and fold using a spatula.
- Transfer this batter to the baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, less or more depending upon your oven, at 180c.
- Once the brownies are baked, let them cool for about 20 minutes before you cut them. Scoop out the Nutella and spread it over the brownies evenly, and once that it done, your brownies are ready to be sliced.
- Enjoy your warm and fudgy brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and an expresso drizzle if you like.
- If you don’t consume eggs, then replace the eggs in this recipe with yoghurt. It takes about 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You can also fold in dark chocolate chunks if you want a rich chocolate flavor. It really adds the edge.
- Lastly, if you don’t want to add walnuts, you can replace them with pecans or almonds as well.
Brownies are a real deal! I have come across so many people who are a fan of fudge brownies and its crazy. A super fudge brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream closes the deal on a warm cosy night. And yes, you will find our amazing vanilla no churn ice-cream recipe here. Or you can just have it because you want to. Never too late for desserts, is it?
This recipe is super relish and fun. Do try the recipes and spam us with pictures and we would love to feature them on our page. You can reach out to us if you would want us to do any recipe and we would love to provide you with the same. If you use any of our pictures, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and our Facebook handle- @thegirlwhobakesofficial.
Until next time, Happy reading and Happy baking guys!