Good afternoon guys!
Happy Tuesday to all of you. ❤
I was thinking to keep a power food edition up on my blog, because I feel it is a very important element for all those who prefer wholesome foods that are full of goodness. Also, because I have received requests from a couple of people on Instagram who wanted to get recipes for the same. And, I loved the idea. Also, I really like how all of you have been very interactive and interested with what goes on the blog and I am super ecstatic to see that. So, thank you guys!
Therefore, starting up with this weeks addition of goodness with one of my favorite dishes I eat for breakfast. A Fibre loaded bowl, is of course a wholesome meal in itself. It works as a great breakfast option as well a great post workout meal. So this is so going be a favorite for the fitness lovers out there. What I really like about this bowl, is that is so customizable for everyone with respect to the ingredients that they prefer.
A total A-list comfort food. The Fibre Loaded bowl is here to win some hearts!
Rolled oats – 40gms
Slim Milk -1 +1/2cup
Honey/Stevia – 2 tbsp
Banana – 70 gms
Mango (chopped to cubes) – 70gms
Cinnamon – 1 tsp
Almonds – 4 to 5
Walnuts – 4 to 5
Pistachios – 4 to 5
1. Take a pan, add milk and get it to boil. Add the rolled oats and half of the stevia, cook until simmer.
2. Once done, let it cool for about 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, line the sliced banana on one end, and cubed mangoes on the other.
3. Sprinkle chopped almonds, walnuts and pistachios on the bowl. Drizzle the remaining stevia on the bowl along with the cinnamon powder.
4. Enjoy your loaded fibre bowl to give you a powerpacked punch of energy for the day.
1. You can also chill the oats once they are ready if you want to serve a cold bowl.
2. You can also add a tbsp of almond or peanut butter for enhanced taste. I did that for myself.
3. You can also add fruits like lychee, kiwi,apple to the bowl as per your preferences. Quantity for the fruits will be the same.
Do share your views on how you liked our recipes, and make us happy by sharing images of your wonderful creations. It’s my favorite part of the day. And yes, tag us on the pictures you post #thegirlwhobakesofficial.
Until next time, Happy baking and Happy reading, fellas!