Good afternoon, folks!
Happy Father’s Day to all of you. I am sure you are celebrating today in whichever little way possible. Do pamper your Dad in whichever way you can. They are the first heroes of your life and will always will be. I am making a lemon blueberry cake for my Dad, but I didn’t want to miss talking to all you beautiful people out there. So I came to check in on all of you. What are your plans for today ? 🙂
Also, I have done a little frosting tutorial on my Instagram handle i.e. @thegirlwhobakesofficial, so if you would be interested, drop by and have a look. Send me any questions, if you have. Another reason of dropping by is this recipe request I just got, so here I am sharing this quick nice cream recipe with only 3 ingredients. Super easy and fun! Without wasting any time, here you go:
Frozen bananas (overnight)- 3 no.
Pistachios (roasted and chopped)- 2 tbsp
Plant Milk/Almond milk- 3 tbsp
- Add the frozen bananas, almond milk and pistachios. Blend well using a blender/processor. And done, you’re nice cream is ready. You can have it right away or store it in a loaf pan, freeze more and have it later. Enjoy!
- My personal tip for freezing bananas is to peep them, cut into two parts and add them to a zip lock bag, and freeze overnight. It yields the most amazing texture. Also, don’t get scared if your bananas make one hell of a noise in the blender. Because I am warning you, that they will 😉 But hey, totally worth it!
- This nice cream is a vegan recipe, hence the almond milk. You can use use plant milk or cashew milk for it.
- Fitness lovers can also add protein powder to this recipe. It gives a beautiful look and flavor to it.
- This recipe is an adaptation from my matcha ice cream (recipe coming soon), so you can also add matcha powder to this. I added cinnamon powder once and it tasted splendid. So the deal is to keep experimenting, as I always say.
Do try this recipe and share you experiences with us. Tag us on @thegirlwhobakesofficial and we will be super happy about it. Nice creams are the most delicious that are possible to be done into so many combinations. And yet, absolutely gorgeous!
Until next time, Happy reading and Happy Baking, guys!